Australian hosted shopping tours to Hong Kong & Shenzhen
Immerse yourself in the wonderful culture, food and shopping havens that Hong Kong and Shenzhen have to offer.
You will be in the very capable hand of Principal Shopaholic Jacqui who has been traveling and shopping up a storm in the region since 20
07. She has her time getting to know the local business owners, the best places to eat and knows where all the hidden shopping treasures are.
Staying in no less then 4 star accommodation you will enjoy beautifully appointed rooms, luxury spa and vibrant cocktail lounges. Soak up the atmosphere of one of Asia's most popular and well known shopping destinations.
You can join and existing tour or talk to Jacqui about customising a trip just for you and your friends.
Hong Kong & Shenzhen Tours
Upcoming Tour Dates
Wednesday 2nd November - Tuesday 8th November 2016
- 5 Nights visiting Hong Kong and Shenzhen
- 4.5 - 5 star hotel and Club Room included
- Enjoy sightseeing, shopping, wining, dining... but mostly shopping!
Tour Inclusions & Sample Itinerary
Shop with Jacqui, the Principal Shopaholic in Hong Kong and Shenzhen.
Every Tour is a different experience with the aim by Jacqui for you to enjoy and have fun whilst she takes you on guided shopping tours.
Jacqui has been to HK and Shenzhen several times over the past eights years with small groups sharing her knowledge and experience. Your shopping experience with Jacqui will be one to remember.
Here's a snapshot of a 5 night tour
- 4 Nights Hong Kong n 4 Star Accommodation in a club room with evening cocktails and canapés
- Buffet Breakfast Daily
- 1 Night Shenzhen 5 Star Accommodation
- Visit to Buddha and Cable Car
- Night Visit to Ladies Markets
- Night Visit to Temple Street Markets
- Drinks at Ozone Bar Ritz Carlton
- Lunch at Waghu Restaurant Hong Kong Island
- Harbour Cruise on the Aqua Luna
- Fully day of shopping at Stanley Markets
- Lunch at Lucy’s Restaurant Stanley
- Private Transfers to and from Hong Kong Airport to Hotel
What you'll need
- Airfares – Jacqui can organise flights for you at time of confirmation of your booking.
- Travel Insurance – Compulsory for travelling with the group on our tours - certificate of insurance to be provided to Shopping Tours Asia
- Mainland China Visa – required to enter Shenzhen – Jacqui will assist you in organising your visa
- Meals (outside what’s included) – Jacqui will provide some great restaurant recommendations
- Shopping Money!!!
All tours are tailored and customised for you and your group.
Alternatively, if you'd like to join an existing tour group, Jacqui can organised for you to attend her one of her allocated tours during the year.
Detailed Itinerary will be provided to each traveller once paid and tour inclusions finalised with group.
Here's a few photos from recent trips with Jacqui
Jacqui I want to thank you for an absolutely amazing holiday. I had never really thought of myself as a major shopaholic until you took me to the Stanley and Ladies Markets what terrific bargains… oh and Shenzhen, this has got to be seen to be believed!! I am officially hooked. The accommodation was very special and the view from the Ozone Bar overlooking Hong Kong….Spectacular. I am on a mission now to rally the troops for my next trip… again, thanks!
My first trip overseas to Hong Kong was a blast, it was the best idea to have a guide, Jacqui knew the best places and the best people to deal with when buying any goods. Our guide Jacqui took all the worry out of my travels, so I could just concentrate on having a great time. Travellers enjoy your trip and relax with Jacqui.